The ATEN Modular Matrix Solution Series comprises the VM1600A Modular Matrix Switch in tandem with a range of hot-swappable I/O boards. The solution offers real-time control and advanced access to manage 16 video sources and 16 displays simultaneously, through modular I/O boards in a single chassis. Empowered by ATEN Seamless Switch™ technology, the VM1600A/VM3200 video matrix switches incorporate a speed-progressive video switching function and a unique scaler that integrates seamlessly with video wall systems.
The ATEN Modular Matrix Solution is easily expandable and ideal for large-scale A/V applications such as broadcasting stations, traffic and transportation-related control rooms, emergency service centers, and any application that requires customizable, high-speed A/V signal routing.
Boasting a sophisticated and intuitive design to deliver the best audio/visual distribution and control, reliability and lowest maintenance costs, the solution also incorporates ATEN’s Red Dot Award-winning GUI that can be accessed from anywhere over a network or the internet. Configuring a video wall or digital signage installation has never been easier.
รองรับการควบคุมผ่าน MOBILE APP ทั้งบน IOS, ANDROID ( เพิ่มเติม )
- Connects any of 16 video sources to any of 16 displays in combination with ATEN Modular Matrix I/O Boards
- Multiple means for system configuration including front-panel pushbuttons, RS-232/422/485 control, and Ethernet connections for web GUI or Telnet
- 4K resolutions –up to UHD (3840 x 2160) and DCI (4096 x 2160) with refresh rates of 30 Hz (4:4:4) and 60 Hz (4:2:0)*
- Scaler –features a (4K) video scaling function to convert input resolutions to the display’s native resolutions*
- Seamless Switch™ –features close-to-zero second switching for continuous video streams, real-time switching, and stable signal transmissions*
- Video wall –allows you to create custom video wall layouts via intuitive web GUI*
- Calendar-based scheduling – allows profile playing based on the pre-set schedule and RTC
- EDID Expert –selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display, and use of the best resolutions across different screens
- Audio-enabled –HDMI audio can be extracted and stereo audio can be embedded*
- Bi-directional RS-232 channel – allows you to control the connected serial devices simultaneously through the web GUI
- Supports redundant power module for higher reliability
- Hot-swappable design for I/O boards, fan module, and power supplies for easy maintenance and higher reliability
- Optional redundant power supply –ensures reliability for mission-critical applications
- Long-Reach mode up to 1080p@150m – enables extended AV transmission using the HDBaseT™ Input/Output board with ATEN HDBaseT™ Class A Video Extenders
- HDCP 2.2 Compatible*
- HDMI: 3D, Deep Color, 4K*
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) supported*
- Rack mountable (6U design)Note:
1. The availability of the features with “*”depends on which I/O board is inserted.
2. When Seamless Switch™ is enabled, 3D, Deep Color, or interlace (i.e., 1080i) formats will not be supported. To use these formats, make sure to disable Seamless Switch™.
3. Videos may not display within range when Seamless Switch™ or Video Wall is enabled, in which case please adjust the display settings on your device.
MODULE INPUT/OUTPUT BOARD
|Max. Video Resolution||4K@60 Hz (4:2:0)||4K@60 Hz (4:2:0)||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1200||1920 x 1200||1920 x 1200|
|Max. Distance||100 m||100 m||15 m||15 m||5 m||5 m||1.8 m|
|Input Board||Transmitters||Max. Distance||RS232||IR*||4K**|
* Supports full frequency IR signals from 30 KHz to 60KHz; however the IR receiver cable included with the package only supports 30KHz to 56 KHz.
** 4K resolutions are only available when the sclaer is disabled. When the scaler function is implemented the highest resolution available is 1080p. The scaler function is enabled by default.
|Output Board||Receiver||Max. Distance||RS232||IR*||Video Wall||4K***|
* Supports full frequency IR signals from 30 KHz to 60KHz; however the IR receiver cable included with the package only supports 30KHz to 56 KHz
** When the VM8514 is used in combination with the VE805R the setup will support the Seamless Switch™ and Scaler functions.
*** 4K resolutions are only available when the sclaer is disabled. When the scaler function is implemented the highest resolution available is 1080p. The scaler function is enabled by default.
LOCKPRO ป้องกันสาย HDMI หลุดจากอุปกรณ์ ATEN
|Board Output||4 x Slot|
|Board Input||4 x Slot|
|Interfaces||Depends on which I/O board is inserted|
|Max. Data Rate||15.2 Gbps (3.8Gbps per Lane)|
|Input||Depends on which Input board is inserted|
|Output||Depends on which Output board is inserted|
|RS-232||Connector: 1 x DB-9 Female (Black)
Serial Control Pin Configurations:
Pin2 = Tx, Pin 3=Rx, Pin 5= Gnd
Baud Rate and Protocol:
Baud Rate:19200, Data Bits:8, Stop Bits:1, Parity: No, Flow Control: No
|RS-485/RS-422||Connector: 1 x Captive Screw Connector, 5 Pole|
|Ethernet||Connector: 1 x RJ-45 Female|
|EDID Settings||EDID Mode: Default / Port1 / Remix / Customized (EDID Wizard support)|
|Power||1 x 3-Prong AC Socket|
|Maximum Input Power Rating||100-240 VAC; 50/60Hz; 3/6 A|
|Power Consumption||460W (Max.)
*A power module can be purchased for power redundancy.
|Fan||Airflow: 55.2 cfm
Operating Voltage: 10.2 – 12VDC
Operating Temp: -10 – 60°C
|Operating Temperature||0 – 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 – 60°C|
|Humidity||0 – 80% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Weight||15.11 kg ( 33.28 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||48.20 x 46.66 x 26.59 cm
(18.98 x 18.37 x 10.47 in.)
|Carton Lot||1 pc|
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|