The VM7514 4-Port HDBaseT Input Board offers an easy way route 4 HDBaseT transmitters connected to HDMI sources to 4 HDBaseT receivers connected to HDMI displays, and in combination with the ATEN Modular Matrix Switch provides the ability route up to 16 input and 16 output HDBaseT connections
- VE801T : Max. Distance 60m, 4K Support*
- VE802T : Max. Distance 60m, 4K Support*, RS232 Support, IR**
- VE812T : Max. Distance 100m, 4K Support*
- * 4K resolutions are only available when the sclaer is disabled. When the scaler function is implemented the highest resolution available is 1080p. The scaler function is enabled by default.
- ** Supports full frequency IR signals from 30 KHz to 60KHz; however the IR receiver cable included with the package only supports 30KHz to 56 KHz.
- Compatible with the VM1600 and can be mixed with modular I/O boards of any type for optimum flexibility
- Bi-directional RS-232 channel – allows you to connect to serial terminals or serial devices, such as touch screens and barcode scanners
- HDBaseT Connectivity – extends 4 HDBaseT connections up to 100 meters via single Cat 5e/6 cable
- HDBaseT Anti-jamming – resists signal interference during video transmission using HDBaseT technology
- Bi-directional IR channel – IR transmission is processed one direction at a time
- Hot-swappable design for easy integration of I/O boards
|Video Input||Interface||4 x RJ-45 Female (Silver)|
|Video||Max. data rate||10.2 Gbps (3.4 Gbps per lane)|
|Max. pixel clock||340 MHz|
|Compliance||HDBaseT, HDCP 1.4 compatible|
Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
|Max resolution||Up to 4K@60 Hz (4:2:0) ***|
|Max distance||100 m (Cat 6a)|
|Control||RS-232||4 x Captive Screw Connectors, 3 pole|
|IR||4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Black)|
|Power Consumption||24.5 W|
|Humidity||0–80% RH, Non-condensing|
( L x W x H )
|35.20 x 23.70 x 2.25 cm|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
- 1x VM7514 4-Port HDBaseT Input Board
- 4x Terminal Block Connectors
- 1x IR Transmitter
- 1x IR Receiver
- 1x User Instructions