Corporate Portable Multimedia Projectors
Even though its light weight and compact size enables the EB-980w projector to be carried from room to room, the projector is capable of highly visible images thanks to its high brightness (up to 4,200lm) and superior 16,000:1 contrast ratio. Room lights don’t have to be dimmed to see bright and clearly projected images, allowing meeting participants to concentrate better for improved meeting productivity.
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance* – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness.
- Amazing Colour Brightness – 4,200 lumens colour and 4,200 lumens white brightness.
- Crisp, Clear Resolution – Featuring WXGA resolution for sharp images.
- Epson iProjection – Wirelessly display and control from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch®, Android™, and Chromebook devices (wireless LAN needs to purchased separately).
- Wireless LAN Enterprise Security – Connect projectors in a secure wireless network environment.
- Low Cost of Ownership – Long life, cost efficient lamp and a high efficiency filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance.
- Auto Power on – Simply plug-in HDMI, USB or VGA cable to turn the projector on.
- Built in Speaker – Presenting is easy with a built in speaker
Multiple users can connect simultaneously to one EB-982w projector using EPSON iProjection software which allows you to display four individual PC screens simultaneously over the network (wired or wireless), with up to 50 users connected to the same projector. You can drag and drop participants into or out of one of the four quadrants. This feature is a great tool for meetings or classroom projects where multiple users want to present and compare their screens. You can also connect up to four remote projectors at the same time and show the same multi-screen image; another great tool for remote meeting setups.
With the EPSON iProjection App, you can even display and control content from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android™, and Chrome devices. Just turn on the projector, use the Epson iProjection App to scan the on-screen QR code, and share content on the big screen. (An optional ELPAP10 Wireless LAN unit is required).
|Brightness (ANSI Lumens)||4200 ANSI Lumens|
|Display size (Inch)||29 – 280 inch|
|Throw Distance (m)/Throw Ratio||1.38 – 2.24 (Wide to Tele)|
|Zoom Ratio||1.6:1 Manual Zoom and Focus|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: ±30° (Auto), Horizontal: ±30°|
|Dimensions||282 x 309 x 90 mm|
|Weight (kg.)||3.1 kg|
|Light Source (Lamp Type)||UHE|
|Light Source (Power)||230W|
|Lamp Life (STD/ECO) (Hour)||6500/17000|
|Projection Lens||F 1.51 – 1.99, f 18.2 – 29.2 mm|
|Panel Display||0.59” (C2fine)|
|Display Compatibility||480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p|
VGA in x 2
Composite Video in
HDMI in x 2
Audio in x 2 (Mini Jack)
Audio in x 2 (RCA LR)VGA out
Audio out (Mini Jack)
|Speakers||16W x 1|
|Audible Noise||37dB / 28dB (Normal / Quiet)|
|Power source||100 – 240 V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||327W / 290W / 225W (Normal / Medium / Eco)|
|Warranty||ตัวเครื่อง 2 ปี หลอดภาพ 1 ปี หรือ 1,000 ชม.|